During these unprecedented times we are all dealing with change and uncertainty. One of the main concerns we face is keeping ourselves and loved ones safe. As licensed regulated health professionals we are not only governed by our regulatory body but also by the Ministry of Health. As a health care facility, we have implemented strict policies surrounding the disinfection and physical distancing guidelines. Please see below a comprehensive outline of our new procedures.
All treatment rooms are now equipped with Blue Air 411+
Entrance to the clinic
1. Everyone must wear a surgical mask in the clinic. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
2. Upon entry, we ask that everyone wash or sanitize their hands.
3. Only the person being treated may attend the appointment unless a minor is involved.
4. Please show up at the specified appointment time. This will allow the previous client time to leave so we maintain proper physical distancing guidelines.
Booking an Appointment
1. All clients will be given a COVID pre-screening to book initial appointment. This is in the form of a questionnaire sent to you by the therapist.
2. Another COVID questionnaire will arrive the day of the appointment through email. This must be filled out before the appointment which will allow the therapist to determine that it is safe to proceed with the treatment.
What we are doing to keep you safe
1. Ample time between appointments will enable the therapists to do a deep thorough clean. This involves disinfecting all areas that the client might have come in contact with( door handles, bathroom, front desk, treatment room, ect)
2. For sanitary reasons our treatment tables have been covered with a wipeable sanitary cover. The table warmer is under this for disinfecting but allows for client comfort. All pillows are covered in protective vinyl casings.
3. Disinfectant logs are kept for each treatment room and common office areas.
4. Contact tracing log is also kept in the event that we have to inform any clients of possible health concerns.
5. All therapists are required to do a daily self screening before entering the clinic.
Any questions or concerns regarding the clinic's COVID measures please contact using the following
Phone - (905) 960-3260
Email - email@example.com